It’s June! That means summer is here! Today I put together a round up of over 10 delicious and refreshing summer beverages to share with you! These all love amazing and have made it to my “must make” list for this summer. Many of these recipes were shared by readers of The Taylor House at our weekly Pinterest Power Party. If you haven’t stopped by to share your projects, I would love to have you check it out.
The Summer beverage recipes listed below are a wide variety of smoothies, punch, lemonade, and even some adult beverage ideas. You will find a couple of the recipes that I have made over the year including my Fruit Punch Slush and my Strawberry Lemonade.
Thanks to everyone who shared their recipes at our parties! I love featuring and sharing all of these amazing ideas! I hope you enjoy the list I put together for you.
Summer Beverages You will Love!
2. Semi Homemade Flavored Iced Tea from Living On Love And Cents
3. Coco-Orange Smoothie from Busy Mom’s Helper
4. Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie from Willamette Valley Wonder Women
5. Perfect Pomarita from Lemon Tree Dwelling
6. Cinco de Mayo Drink Recipes: Passion Fruit Margarita from Just Us Four
7. Mango Blueberry “Smoothie” Cocktail from Willamette Valley Wonder Women
8. Lemon Meringue Martini from Lemon Tree Dwelling
9. How to Make The Classic Cosmopolitan from Willamette Valley Wonder Women
10. Copy-Cat Wendy’s Frosty from The Pin Junkie
11. Lemonade Stand Lemonade Recipe from The Taylor House
12. Easy Summer Fruit Punch Slush from The Taylor House
13. Raspberry Moscato Punch Recipe from The Taylor House
14. Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Recipe from The Taylor House
What are your favorite summer beverages to make during those hot months in the sun? I can always go for a delicious Sweet Tea or a Homemade Lemonade but I love trying different recipes and ideas. Enjoy!