- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll Crescents Rolls triangle and spoon a heaping tablespoon of the apple pie mix onto the dough. Spread apples evenly. Add a couple little chunks of snickers.
- Roll dough into a roll starting with the widest edge of the dough and space evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce on top.
Making your own apple pie filling with apples that are cut very small works best, but the store bought filling works in a pinch!