It’s hard to believe that 2012 is coming to an end. It has been an incredible year full of lots of fun projects and recipes. Thank you to all of my readers for supporting me through my first full year of blogging! Without you, blogging would not be nearly as much fun!
I decided it would be fun to put together the Top 10 posts of 2012. You can really see changes in the posts as the year progressed. If you are a regular reader of The Taylor House, you may remember some of these posts! See you back in 2013!
1. Outdoor Nature Kid’s Scavenger Hunt.
2. Delicious Lemon Brownies recipe.
3. Christmas Caramel Crispix Recipe.
4. Easy DIY Craft Table project.
5. Yummy Oreo Cupcakes Recipe.
6. Sweet Valentine Chex Mix gift idea.
7. Hot Cocoa Gift Basket Christmas Gift Idea.
8. My Favorite Things Party fun!
9. Mom’s Travel Bag, tips for traveling with kids.
10. Welcome to the Neighborhood, New Neighbor Gift.
There are some great changes that will be taking place over the next couple weeks here at The Taylor House. We will be teaming up with some other amazing bloggers to bring you a new Social Media Linky party as well as much more.