Do you love soups during the winter? Here in Minnesota it gets cold, seriously cold! Soups are a comfort food to me during those cold wintery months but there are only so many soup recipes that I have. I decided to create a Chipotle Chicken Soup and it turned out wonderful!!
I had picked up the Chipotle Chicken Sauce when I was out shopping that day so I decided to try making another recipe. This is where the Chipotle Chicken Soup idea came from.
- 1 package Campbell's Chipotle Chicken Sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1 can Pinto beans
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 can Corn
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Cook diced chicken in a pan over medium heat.
- After Chicken is thoroughly cooked, add the Campbell's Sauce.
- Cook for five minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn, onion without draining into a pot and cook on medium heat.
- Add the Chicken and continue to good for 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving add the Chips, sour cream and cheese on top.
- This can also be put in the slow cooker and left on low all day.
If you are looking for other soup recipe ideas, be sure to check out my Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup!