Hi, everyone! I’m so excited to be back with our monthly recipe round up! This month we are celebrating National Hot Dog Day with some delicious party food that you can make with simple ingredients, including the hot dog.
If this is your first time visiting during our recipe round up, let me tell you the scoop. Each month myself and several other amazing bloggers join together to bring you several recipes with the same theme. We have shared chocolate chip recipes and ice cream soda recipes this summer, so be sure to check those out too! If you would like to participate in our monthly round up you can find the information listed below.
For National Hot Dog Day I decided to make a Hot Dog on a stick using hot dogs and crescent rolls. They were simple to make and my kids loved them.
Hot to make Hot Dogs on a Stick
- Package of Hot Dogs
- Package of Crescent Rolls
- Wooden Skewers
- Step 1 – Roll out one crescent roll
- Step 2 – Lay your hot dog across and roll it up in the roll
- Step[ 3- Stick your wooden skewer in the end of the hot dog
- Step 4 – Back at 350 for 15 minutes or until the rolls are golden
These are a simple treat or meal to make. My kids had them during our backyard campout a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed them.