Hi, everyone! I am so excited to share some delicious crockpot recipes with you! My crockpot gets used all the time and is probably my favorite appliance in the kitchen. I love how easy it is to throw a meal in the slow cooker, let it cook all day and have a delicious meal ready in the evening with out having to do much work. As a busy Mom of two two boys, the slow cooker is a lifesaver!
You can make anything from soups to dessert in the slow cooker. Today we have put together a list of 10 crock pot recipes that have been shared over the weeks at our Pinterest Power Party. I love finding new recipes to try from everyone who has taken the time to share their creations! You will find a couple of the recipes that I have shared over the year including Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup and Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos.
I hope you find a new slow cooker recipe to try in this list!
1. Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes from Cozy Country Living
2. Crock Pot Orange Pork from Grandparents Plus
3. Crock Pot Baked Potatoes from The Pin Junkie
4. Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili from unOriginal Mom
5. Country Style Crock pot Bar-B-Que Ribs from Krafty Cards etc
6. Crock pot Carnitas Tortilla Burrito Bowl from Half Baked Harvest
7. Crock Pot Roast Chicken from Accidentally Wonderful
8. Crock Pot Brunswick Stew from A Handful of Everything
Here are a couple of my Crockpot Recipes
Don’t these look delicious? What are your favorite crockpot recipe? Do you make desserts too? I would love to hear about your recipes, leave a comment below or even a link to your site and I will stop by! Be sure to check out my other easy recipe ideas while you are here and find some more weeknight dinner ideas!
Related Crock Pot Recipes
12 Quick and Easy Crockpot Recipes
Leave a comment