This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am not even a little bit ashamed to say that I love the Despicable Me movies and especially those funny little Minions
more as much as my kids do. Every movie has had me rolling in the aisles and wiping away the tears rolling down my cheeks.
We were all ecstatic to learn that a new movie was coming out and have been looking forward to Despicable Me 3 for months! To help build up the excitement for our trip to the movies we made a visit to our local Toys”R”Us to choose a couple fun toys and I came to a realization while we were there…
10 Traits Shared by Kids & Minions
As we were checking out the Despicable Me 3 toys at Toys “R” Us I started thinking about how much like minion’s and kids really are alike and I came up with 10 Ways that Minions and Kids are kinda the same things. Let’s see if you agree with me…
- They are just so cute and lovable, how can you resist?
- They love to eat, especially bananas.
- Both are notorious mess makers, even when they are trying to help.
- They are both eager to please and work for practically nothing.
- Sometimes you don’t know if they are on the good side or the evil side.
- Both giggle a lot, I mean a lot.
- Each has their own unique language that they use.
- No two are quite the same.
- The squabble among themselves, a lot.
- There is always a lot of fart blasting going on.
Can you relate to this with your kids? I think that most of us see a lot of our own mini me’s in those silly yellow minions. We loaded up in the car and took a short drive, just the sight of this sign has the ability to turn my kids into wild purple minions in a heartbeat! Luckily, these guys were there to help us find our way… They led us right to the merchandise we were looking for! Fluffy, Jerry, Gru, Agnes, Kevin, and more. The gang is all here and ready to play! Decisions, decisions… There was so much to look at that it was really hard to choose but my little minion settled on these Moose Mineez. The collector tin is the perfect spot to gather up your Mineez and keep them corralled for playtime. Anything tiny and in a blind bag is a hit at my house and he was ecstatic to find them and even got an ultra rare character in his very first pack. And we also grabbed this Tourist Jerry Vinyl Pop for
our their collection… You can get your own Despicable Me 3 toys online or in-store at Toys “R” Us.
Who is your kids favorite Despicable Me 3 character?