Chrissy is a stay-at-home Mom who loves creating new delicious recipes, crafts, gift ideas, organizing and cleaning tips. You can find these great projects on her blog, www.thetaylor-house.com.
Don’t you love spending time with your best girlfriends? I know I look forward to my coffee time with the girls. I NEED that time! No one can laugh with me, vent with me, cheer me up when I’m feeling down and give me that encouragement like a girlfriend. I love showing my appreciation to my girlfriends and how much their friendship means to me with yummy treats! I had some ideas for a fun summer drink and treat for the next time my friends and I get together. I had a shopping trip to Sam’s Club planned and knew I could get supplies for our next Girlfriend Get-Together.
One of the ways that I try to save money for my family is buy in bulk at Sam’s Club. On one of my recent trips to pick up household supplies, I was excited to find a TWO pack of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee for an amazing price! It is such a great feeling to find one of those products that I love, use regularly and for a great price! By buying my Mocha iced coffee at Sam’s club, I am able to save $.40 per serving! That is a savings that really ads up over time! If I have two glass a every day for a month, that is $22.40 that I saved!
I started thinking that the International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee is delicious on it’s own, but I love creating recipes and I had a couple ideas for this product!
This is so yummy, refreshing and involves one of my FAVORITE ingredients; CHOCOLATE!
Summer Mocha Float
· International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
· Coffee House Caramel Macchiato Creamer
· Ice Cream
· Land O Lakes Whipped Cream
· Caramel Sauce
· Chocolate Coffee Beans
· Place two-three scoops of ice cream in the bottom of a glass
· Add a cup of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
· Add ½ cup of Caramel Macchiato Coffee House Creamer
· Top with Whip Cream, caramel drizzle and a chocolate covered coffee bean.
Chocolate Caramel Macchiato Cupcakes
· 1 (18.25-oz) Chocolate cake mix
· 1/2 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato liquid creamer
· 1/2 cup water
· 1/3 cup vegetable oil
· 3 large eggs
· Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two cupcake pans with liners.
· Mix all ingredients together and fill your liners to 3/4 way full.
· Bake for 22 minutes or until done.
· After the cupcakes have cooled had your whipped cream when you are ready to eat, drizzle with caramel sauce and add a chocolate coffee bean!
These are two delicious recipes that I thought would be fun to share with girlfriends! Having an International Delight Iced Coffee party on the back deck with some great friends and conversations sound like a perfect summer afternoon!
Leave a comment