Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Foodie.com
Pumpkin Dessert Bars are one of my boys favorite treats during the fall and Thanksgiving season. I can make a pan of bars and they are gone in a couple days.
These are amazing and I wanted to share our recipe with you today along with 12 other Pumpkin Dessert Bars that will knock your socks off! Pumpkin Bars like these make a great Thanksgiving dessert option if you want to have options other than pie or cake.
How to Make Pumpkin Dessert Bars
What you need For the Bars
- 1 package spice cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
What you need For the Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 package (16oz.) confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Beat all of the bar ingredients together in one large bowl for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Spray your Sheet Cake Bar Pan with cooking spray.
- Spread your batter in the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Mix all the frosting ingredients together until blended and spread over the bars.
Don’t these sound pretty easy? They are simple to put together and bake really quickly and if you love cream cheese frosting these are for you!
They make a great dessert option on Thanksgiving so be sure to add these Pumpkin Dessert Bars to your menu or maybe you can find a recipe to try out of the list below!
I put together 12 Deliciously Simple Pumpkin Dessert Bars for you to look through and find one to try so be sure to check them out!