Mother’s Day is just around the corner! There is no better way to show Mom how mush she is loved then by putting together a special meal in her honor. We have gathered some delicious Mothers Day Brunch recipes from our Pinterest Power Party to share with you today and make your Mothers Day party planning a piece of cake.
When planning your Mothers Day Brunch be sure to have a variety of food including things like fancy little crepes like my Strawberry Shortcake Crepes or a delicious and refreshing Raspberry Moscato Punch. Make the recipes something special, things that you don’t serve on a regular basis.
Also, be sure to pay attention to the detail of your table. Mothers Day is the perfect time to use your fancy china or the white linen napkins. Go that extra mile and make it beautiful and special for the Mothers Day Brunch.
15 Delicious Mothers Day Brunch Recipes
1. Strawberry Lemonade Mimosas from The Thriftiness Miss.
2. Chocolate Crepes with Orange Creme from Jazzy Gourmet Cooking
3. Banana Coconut Donuts from Klienworth & Co
4. Copycat Orange Julius from Sarah Lynn’s Sweets
5. Buttermilk Peach Scones with Chocolate Chip Glaze from Turnips 2 Tangerines
6. Whole Wheat Apple Oatmeal Muffins from Vanessa’s Values
7. Spinach and Berry Salad from Follow the Ruels
8. Walnut, Apple & Warm Goat Cheese Salad with a Champagne Vinaigrette from Couponing & Cooking
9. Blueberry Gingerbread Streusel Muffins from The Kitchen is My Playground
10. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from Learning the Ropes
11. Maple Walnut Tart from The Wilderness Wife
12. Sweetheart Strawberries and Cream Scones from A Handful of Everything
13. Blueberry Cobbler for Two from Pint Sized Baker
14. Mini Donut Muffins from A Peek Into My Paradise
15. Cinnamon Rolls from Family Home and Life
I hope that you have found a couple ideas to use at your own Mothers Day Brunch or anytime of the year. All of these look amazing and I can’t wait to give a few of them a try!