Hey, everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
I know Spring is a little bit out for us here in Minnesota but I thought it was time to start thinking about spring cleaning and everything that goes along with it. I found a bunch of great ideas that bloggers shared at our old Pinterest Power Party and put a few together for you!
You can print out your own Spring Cleaning Checklist to use while you are here.
2. Organizing Your Crafting Closet from Sew Much Crafting.
3. Rotating Kids Toys from And Away We Go.
4. Kitchen Organization Tips from The Taylor House.
5. Spring Cleaning from The Secret to Having it All.
6. School Years File Organizing from I Dig Pinterest and I Did it Too.
7. Linen Closet Overhaul from Sububle.
8. Bathroom Closet organization from Organized Island.
9. How to Clean Glass Shower Doors the Easy way from The Pin Junkie.
10. Top 10 Uses for Vinegar from Angela Says.
11. Playroom Organization from Prairie Girl to Southern Belle.
12. Creating an Organized Coffee Station from The Taylor House
13. How To Clean Your Pillows from Krystal Steen.
14. Creating an Organized Homework Basket from Queen B Creative Me.
15. Closet Organization from Managing The Manor.
Be sure to stop and check out my new favorite cleaning product that I started to use!
And, while you are spring cleaning, don’t forget to make some easy meals for dinner, you can find a bunch of my easy recipes to try out, while you are here!
Be sure to check out our Kitchen Organization Tips while you’re here! I know you’ll find lots of great ideas for getting your kitchen cleaned and in order!