Peppermint, Almond, Chocolate and all those flavors that remind you of Christmas! Are you ready? With only a few weeks away until the Holidays are in full swing, we’re starting to plan and even MAKE some of our favorite sweets that can be frozen and ready to dig into at the first family get together!
All of these Christmas Cupcakes are going to be a huge hit with family and friends! Get ready for the Holidays this year early and save these ideas!
20 Adorable Cupcakes to Bake for Christmas
Stop by all of these amazing bloggers and check out their delicious Christmas Cupcakes.
- Easy Kids Reindeer Christmas Cupcakes from amomstake.com
- Grinch Who Stole Christmas Cupcakes from bakedbree.com
- Chocolate Christmas Tree Cupcakes from iambaker.net
- Christmas Light Cupcakes from bakedbree.com
- Chocolate Christmas Tree Cupcakes Recipe from justataste.com
- Eggless Cupcakes With Candy Canes from wonkywonderful.com
- Easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes from sugarandsoul.co
- Christmas Truffle Cupcakes from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Eggnog Cupcakes from lifeloveandsugar.com
- Edible Christmas Cupcake Wrappers from hungryhappenings.com
- Video: Christmas Tree Cupcakes Recipe from justataste.com
- Gingerbread cupcakes from clairekcreations.com
- Snow Cupcakes from wholesomepatisserie.com
- Red Velvet Cupcakes from bakingamoment.com
- The Moistest Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting from baking-ginger.com
- Christmas Tree Hi Hat Cupcakes from beyondfrosting.com
- Cranberry Vanilla Cupcakes With White Chocolate Frosting from thereciperebel.com
- Candy Cane Cupcakes from foodfanatic.com
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Rainbow Chip Frosting from hauteinparadise.com
- Santa Hat Cupcakes from bakerangel.com
For MORE RECIPES Like this join our Weekly Newsletter to have them sent right to your inbox!!