- 2 small boxes of Crispix Cereal
- 2 cups of butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Karo syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add brown sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add Karo syrup, vanilla and baking soda.
- I put the cereal in a large bowl then pour mixture over the top and stir.
- Then pour into a brown paper sack.
- Microwave for two minutes and shake.
- Microwave again for two minutes and shake.
- Spread the Crispix onto wax paper and let cool.