Today I am excited to have a guest sharing our Day 6 of our 20 days of Cookies! Megan from Our Pinteresting Family made a yummy
Here is the delicious recipe!
- 1 cup of shortening
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 bag of peppermint M&M’s or any type of your favorite candy
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixer combine shortening and sugars.
- Next dissolve baking soda in hot water and mix in.
- Then add two eggs and mix until well combined.
- Next add vanilla, salt, and flour.
- Once these ingredients are well mixed then add the M&M’s to the mixer. Roll into balls, and then cook in the oven for approximately 11-13 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet and then a wire rack. Enjoy!
Be sure to stop and enter to win a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun while you are here!