- 6 c any variety chex
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 tbs corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1/4 c white chocolate chips
- 4 tbs rainbow sprinkles
- Place chex in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the butter in a small bowl for 30 seconds.
- Add the sugar and corn syrup into the melted butter and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the microwaved mixture over the chex cereal and carefully toss until evenly coated.
- Microwave the entire mixture for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Carefully stir in the powdered sugar until all the chex are covered.
- Spread the chex evenly over wax paper to set.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a small bowl for about a minute, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate and scatter sprinkles over the top of the chex.
- Refrigerate until everything is set and then gently break up the mixture into bite sized pieces.