Hey, everyone! I have a great post to share with you today that is full of 20 delicious Chicken Recipes. If you are like me, chicken is one of the main meats we make meals with during the week. So, I am always looking for new chicken recipes to try and serve my family.
Some of our favorites are chicken tacos and chicken noodle soup but you will find so many other ideas listed below. All of these chicken recipes were shared at our weekly Pinterest Power Party that we host here at The Taylor House every Thursday. I find so many recipes and inspiration from this weekly party and I hope you enjoy the 20 Delicious Chicken Recipes we are featuring today!
What are your favorite chicken recipes? Do you make traditional meals or do you have unique ideas? Do you look for recipes that you can put in the slow cooker?
Thank you to everyone who shared these! Enjoy!
1. Margarita Chicken Quesadilla with Margarita Guacamole from Half Baked Harvest
2. One Dish Chicken Pasta from Zu Haus At Home
3. Pesto Chicken from Barns and Noodles
4. Crock Pot Southwestern Chicken from Grandparents Plus
5. Jalapeno Popper Chicken from Lemon Tree Dwelling
6. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas from I Dig Pinterest and I Did it Too!
7. Grilled Chicken Caprese Wrap from Lilikoi Joy
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa from Creative Mess
9. Chicken and Dumplings from Mama’s Going to Buy You a Mockingbird
10. Crunchy Chicken Cordon Bleu from Cozy Country Living
11. Baked Chicken Legs from Turtles and Tails
12. Buffalo Chicken Cups from Just Us Four
13. Rainbow Chicken Salad from Jazzy Gourmet Blog
14. Chicken and Rice Soup from A Handful of Everything
15. BBQ Chicken Calzones from Learning the Ropes One Recipe at a Time
16. Buffalo Pulled Chicken from M double M
17. Chicken and Roasted Vegetables with Pasta from Plucky’s Second Thought
18. Rosemary Garlic Chicken from Hardly Housewives
I hope you enjoyed all of these chicken recipes and find some new and unique ideas to include in your weekly menu!
Here are a couple of my chicken recipes also.