Can you believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away?! To be honest, we have our first get together with family in November so it’s even sooner for us!
One of my favorite parts of the holidays is the food. Of course! I mean, there’s just nothing better than all those yummy comfort foods that the Mom’s make every single year. We are always blessed with way too much deliciousness but that’s ok. It’s the holiday after all!
Today we found twenty of the most delicious Christmas Appetizers to share with you. These are going to knock your guests socks off!
20 Delicious Christmas Appetizers
Be sure to stop by and check out all of these delicious Christmas Appetizers – you’re sure to find several that you want to make this Holiday season!
- Honey Baked Brie With Seasoned Pretzels (easy Christmas Appetizer) from halfbakedharvest.com
- Christmas Appetizer from hungryhappenings.com
- Acorn Squash Tart With Prosciutto And Pomegranate from domesticate-me.com
- Holiday Appetizer: Christmas Tree Wrap And Cleaning Cutting Boards from stayingclosetohome.com
- Christmas Fried Polenta (polenta Frita) from frombraziltoyou.org
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Bites from wellplated.com
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza Bites Wreath from sprinklesomefun.com
- Cinnamon Carrot Soup Shooters With Maple Glazed Bacon Recipe from snappygourmet.com
- Cucumber Canapés with Whipped Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Basil from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Penguin Poppers Holiday Appetizer from everydaydishes.com
- Brie And Preserves from julieblanner.com
- Puff Samosa from cookwithkushi.com
- Vol Au Vent Recipe With Shrimp And Broccoli from abbeyskitchen.com
- Little Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes Recipe from thereciperebel.com
- Garlic And Rosemary Bread Wreath from herbivorecucina.blogspot.ro
- Christmas Party Purses (gf Chicken And Mushroom Crepes) from rootandrevel.com
- Loaded Mashed Potato Balls from damndelicious.net
- No-bake Stuffed Mushrooms from simpleveganblog.com
- Aunt Bee’s Sausage And Cheese Squares from theseasonedmom.com
- Spinach Fatayers from tastymediterraneo.com
For MORE RECIPES Like this join our Weekly Newsletter to have them sent right to your inbox!!