Do you ever end up in a pinch with company coming over for dinner and you forgot to plan dessert? Or maybe your family had an amazing week and you want to do something special for them! We have just the easy recipes to help you out! These desserts all have five ingredients or less and are simple to make yet taste amazing!
Check out these delicious ideas, maybe you’ll find on to make tonight!
20 Desserts with Five Ingredients of Less
1. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies from Food ‘N Service
2. Pistachio Pudding Salad from is this REALLY my life?
3. Layered Ribbon Jell-O Salad from Two Healthy Kitchens
4. Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Raspberries from Snappy Gourmet
5. Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Balls from Oh My! Sugar High
6. Warm Chocolate Dip from Baby Loving Mama
7. Sugar Free Coconut Snowballs from Sweet As Honey
8. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies from Baker by Nature
9. Frozen Peanut Butter Pie from Butter, With a Side of Bread
10. Blueberry Coconut Frozen Yogurt from Just a Taste
11. No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls from A Spotted Pony
12. No Bake Oreo Cookie Pie from Chocolate Covered Katie
13. Fluffernutter Squares from South Your Mouth
14. Strawberry Cake from Lady With The Red Rocker
15. 5 Minute Banana Ice Cream from My Whole Food Life
16. Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars from Sweet Charli
17. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sallys Baking Addiction
18. Strawberry Banana Ice Cream from The Slow Roasted Italian
19. Andes Mint Cookies from Capturing Joy
20. Red Velvet Pumpkin Muffins from No Thanks To Cake
Leave a comment