20 Minute At Home Workout That Works – this workout will have you done and feeling amazing in no time flat! Think you don’t have time to workout, think again!
Did you know that At Home Workouts are listed as one of the hottest fitness trends of 2018? The below list may be part of the reason why it’s so hot!
My Top 5 Reasons Why Getting Fit At Home Is Efficient:
- NO Gym Fees: No overhead fees for services you don’t use.
- NO Travel Time: It takes little time to crawl out to your living room at 5 AM.
- NO Make-Up: If your pale like me, people won’t think your sick every time they see you without eye makeup on.
- No Facing Winter Cold: As if waking up early in the morning isn’t tough enough sometimes, but not having to face the winter cold before your actually awake can be a huge plus!
- No Childcare: Those of you raising children may find yourself home alone with little ones, yet wanting a great workout. Find out other reasons why working out at home can be a great option by visiting my new blog.
20 MINUTE AT HOME WORKOUT
I’d love for you to check out this AT HOME WORKOUT designed to be completed in 20 minutes or less. The ONLY equipment you need is a pair of shoes (or you can be barefoot if you want because HEY, a benefit or working out at home)! and your BODY!
Let me know what you think of the following workout plan, or if you’d like to learn how you can sign up for my 30 Day Fire Up @ Home Fitness Challenge, reach out to me on the Web, Instagram, or Facebook.
Who is this girl, you may be wondering. My name is Traci Havlik and I’m a mother of two teenagers, a full-time Physical Education/Health Teacher, XC/Track Coach, and Online Personal Trainer. I’ve been working in the world of wellness/fitness for 20+ years (yeah, I’m getting old).
Throughout my 20 years of teaching, I’ve worked out and taught hundreds of people in many different areas and have continued to train myself and stayed competitive in marathon’s (Boston Qualifier), 1/2 marathons, and am currently training for my first Ironman 70.3.
How have I been able to do this AND work full-time, training from anywhere I could and making my health a priority. If I can do it, YOU CAN TOO!
NEVER MISS A TAYLOR HOUSE RECIPE OR POST:
Simple Healthy Recipes to Pair with this Workout