Eating healthy can seem hard, but when you think about it, there are so many options! Snacking is a huge thing around our home. We LOVE to have snacks. Being the mom, I love to have many healthy snack options on hand. Running out of healthy snack ideas? Maybe these easy healthy snack ideas will help!
25 Easy Healthy Snack Ideas
- Sliced cucumbers – These make a great snack for the table. Slice them up and let them eat them up.
- Wonderful Halos – YES! One of my favorite on the go healthy snacks are these cute little Wonderful Halos. I just can’t get enough of them. I love that Wonderful Halos make “Snack Duty” fun and still nutritious! One box is enough to provide snacks for an entire classroom!
- Hummus – Need something healthy to dip all those delicious veggies in? Grab some hummus.
- Cheese cubes – In the mood for something healthy that’s not a veggie? Grab some cheese cubes!
- Celery dipped in peanut butter – Kids and adults alike love this healthy snack that is also super easy.
- Cut up apples – For some reason, cutting up apples makes them so much easier to eat.
- Bowl of blueberries – Sit down to a bowl of blueberries and eat your heart out.
- Hard-boiled eggs – This is such a quick and easy healthy snack. Put them in the fridge for an on the go snack option.
- Sliced up avocado – Who doesn’t love avocado for a healthy snack?
- Egg salad– Put the egg salad on a cracker or cucumber and go to town. So delicious and healthy!
- Homemade trail mix – Putting together your own trail mix can it even healthier.
- Banana with peanut butter – Doesn’t peanut butter make everything better?
- Raspberries – Don’t forget to pick up some raspberries for a quick and easy snack option.
- Chicken salad – Make some chicken salad to eat when you don’t want a veggie or fruit but do want something healthy.
- Smoothie – Have fruits and veggies to use up? Make them into a smoothie!
- Vanilla Greek yogurt – You can go for the sweetened or unsweetened version.
- Sliced up bell peppers – A delicious sweet veggie to try and enjoy are bell peppers. Try all the colors.
- Homemade muffins – Find a recipe for healthy muffins that you love and make them often. Muffins are a great healthy snack to have on the go (if they aren’t full of sugar).
- Homemade oatmeal – The oatmeal out of the packets need to be a thing of the past. Make your own for a quick and easy snack!
- Broccoli in a bag – Yes, all the broccoli you can fit in the bag for on the go!
- Watermelon – Mmmm, when done in the right season, watermelon is a great healthy snack option.
- Dark chocolate – If dark chocolate is your thing, then you need to keep some on hand for an easy snack.
- Nuts of any kind – Peanuts, cashews, and any other kind of nut that you love make an awesome easy healthy snack idea.
- Cottage cheese – Looking for something different? Grab some cottage cheese for your healthy afternoon snack.
- Strawberries – Let’s not forget about the beloved strawberries!
There you have it, 25 easy healthy snack ideas that will keep you going. What’s your favorite snack?
About Wonderful Halos:
As Mother Nature’s naturally sweet snack, Wonderful Halos are California grown mandarins that are convenient, tasty and healthy, and always a good snack choice. Bursting with Pure Goodness, Wonderful Halos are sweet, seedless and easy to peel, and free of common allergens, making them the perfect portable treat you can feel good about eating when you’re on-the-go, when you need to provide snacks for your children’s next event, such as sports practice, their “big game,” for classrooms, playdates, in lunch boxes, or at home.
Wonderful Halos helps moms be a Good Choice Snacker, and makes “Snack Duty” fun! One 5-lb. box of Wonderful Halos can provide enough snacks for an entire classroom, sports team or family occasion. Even better, Wonderful Halos creates a colorful addition to any part of the day, as a simple, healthy snack, as a main ingredient in your favorite recipes, or you can even incorporate it in memorable crafting together with your kids. Wonderful Halos are in season November through May, and available at your local grocery and in select markets via Amazon Fresh.