This post is sponsored by Smarty Pants Vitamins, however all opinions are my own
Being a mom is so rewarding and also so exhausting! We put forth so much effort just in worrying that our little ones are getting enough of this and not too much of that. Guess what? Life can get pretty rough on the kiddos too! From the playground to after school sports and homework to tossing back fast food while we run around. Making sure that they stay healthy is a more than a full-time job but in all the research I have done I found that 4 basic things keep popping up as the most important. With two active and loaded with personality kids I know that they need these 4 basic things to keep running at top notch.
4 Simple Ways to Keep Your Kids Healthy
- Getting plenty of sleep- Make sure your kids are getting plenty of sleep for their age, it may not seem like it’s a big deal for them to get only 7 or 8 hours, but it really is. Kid’s need more sleep than adults, a lot more. Depending on their age it may be anywhere from 9 to 16 hours.
- Drinking lots of water– Even with all the so called healthy juices, sports drinks, and other options available there is no beverage as important to your child’s health as water
- Get them moving-Most kids don’t get enough physical activity at school or at home. Get out and get active with your kids. Get them involved in sports and encourage outdoor time evenings and weekends. Strong bones, healthier lungs, better coordination, muscle and gross motor strengthening- all great reasons to get them up and moving as often as possible.
- Give them probiotics- You have heard it said that all health begins in the gut. All other body functions stem from there and need a healthy gut so they can work properly. With all the junk kids eat it is so important to make sure that their tummies get a little extra help. What makes a probiotic so special? Probiotics boost the immune system, prevent and treat urinary tract infections, prevents eczema,heals inflammatory bowel diseases, and fight food borne illnesses. Until we had a couple scares with my little one concerning tummy issues I had no idea how important a quality probiotic was.
You don’t want to give your child just any probiotic, you want it to be the best there is right? I am opting for SmartyPants Probiotic Complete for a lot of reasons.
Each serving of SmartyPants Probiotic Complete…
- Delivers 4 billion CFUs per 2 gummies
- Contains probiotic strains DE111® and IS2*
- Proven 99% survivability in stomach acid
- Promotes good gut bacteria and digestive health*
- Contains clinically-proven Wellmune® prebiotic immune support*
- is Vegetarian and Non-GMO
Their powerful prebiotic + probiotic + immunity combination supports optimal digestive and immune health
I can feel pretty confident with those kind of stats keeping two of the most important things in my life in top health.
And what they are missing? You won’t miss it at all!
• No Synthetic Colors
• No Artificial Sweeteners
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Preservatives
• No High Fructose Corn Syrup
• No GMOs
• No Gluten
• No Tree Nuts
• No Peanuts
• No Dairy
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Check them out on their social media for more information