Cell phones today are made to keep you in the know while you are on the go like the Motorola Nexus 6 from AT&T. Used properly, a cell phone is an amazing tool to help us streamline our days. Before the first portable phones AKA “The Brick” we had to wait until we got home to call someone, send a message, and check the paper calendar on the wall… How in the world did we manage? While technology can bring us a lot of business and steady stream of interruptions it can also keep our days running smoothly and organized. Cell phones today are made to keep you in the know while you are on the go like the Motorola Nexus 6. Here are 5 ways your phone can help organize your life…
5 Ways Your Cell Phone Can Organize Your Life
- Fill up your Calendar– No excuse for missing birthdays, meetings, etc.. when your calendar is always at hand wherever you are… or at the bottom of your purse like mine. Plug all your important dates into the calendar, set reminders and alerts for really important days.
- Jot down notes– Need to jot down a grocery list or bill reminder? No pen on hand? Log it into your cell phones note feature via keyboard or microphone feature to transfer later to paper.
- Email anywhere- You can answer important emails on the run from your child’s teacher, the new account, your accountant, or a midday love note from your sweetie. But, please be safe and don’t text while driving.
- Web Browsing– Use your web browser ( Chrome on the Nexus 6) to check sports scores, pull up smartphone coupons while shopping, or to challenge your brother in law’s word “Exitamhp” in Scrabble in seconds!
- All in one– Instead of carrying a notepad, planner, camera (The Nexus 6 has a 13 MP HDR rear camera and 2 MP front- facing camera), and music player (dual front-facing speakers) with you everywhere you go you can pretty much carry your entire office in just your cell phone. Save that shoulder from lugging around a full purse.
With the Motorola Nexus 6 you get ActiveSync® which means that you can sync up all the data from your computer to your phone for convenience and accessibility. It also features a 6” Quad HD display- so no squinting to read. You don’t even have to worry about the battery life with all these features with up to 24 hours of talk time and use the turbo charger for 15 minutes to get up to an additional 6 hours of battery life.
Now, tell me, how does YOUR cell phone streamline your life?