If you live in the Chicago area or are planning on visiting during the holiday season you want to consider making the BMO Harris Magnificent Mile Lights Festival a part of you and your family’s plans this year!
This is the 5th consecutive year that BMO Harris has been the title sponsor of the BMO Harris Bank Magnificent Lights Festival and this is the 25th Anniversary so they are making it special.
The celebration will be taking place on Friday, November 18th and Saturday, November 19th in Michigan Avenue District of Chicago and promises to be a spectacular event.
9 Reasons Not to Miss the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
There are great perks being offered just for being a BMO Harris Customer!
- Fantastic holiday shopping!
- 15% off all items at Dylan’s Candy Bar and discounted pricing on holiday beverages.
- 20% off a single item at the Blackhawks store on Michigan Ave.
- From 11 to 2 on Saturday BMO will be surprising customers with exclusive grandstand seats for spectacular views of the parade.
- Parking discounts near the parade route with the SpotHero App- New users get $5 off with promo code BMOLIGHTS and existing users get 10% off with code BMOGIFT (up to $5). Download the SpotHero app to find and reserve discounted parking.
- Tons of family friendly activities and surprises.
- Discounts all over town at your favorite stores, hotels, and restaurants.
- There is the Grand Tree Lighting Parade where you will find characters like Mickey and Minnie Mouse from Walt Disney Resort in Florida- that you might not otherwise get a chance to see.
- A Fireworks Spectacular show over the Chicago River.
I would most likely be looking forward to a visit to Dylan’s Candy Bar, grabbing a piece of memorabilia at the Blackhawks Store, and seeing that amazing parade with my family (all bundled up of course!).
What part of the BMO Harris Magnificent Mile Lights Festival catches your interest the most?
Check out all these special customer perks and more at bmoharris.com/lightsfest and don’t forget to share your Lights Fest memories using #bmolightsfest.