- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- ½ teas. Vanilla
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- Lollipop Sticks
- 12 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Almonds, finely chopped
- Step 1 – Combine the Cream Cheese and Almond Butter and mix until smooth.
- Step 2 – Add the Vanilla and Powdered Sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Step 3 – Drop by the rounded tablespoonful onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove and roll into balls. Insert one stick into each ball and place back onto the parchment. Return to the freezer for at least one hour.
- Step 4 – Melt the chocolate using a double boiler, or place a stainless steel bowl over a pot with barely simmering water in it. Add the Coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Step 5 – Place the chopped Almonds in a small shallow dish.
- Step 6 – Remove the Balls from the freezer and holding the stick dip into the chocolate. Use a spoon to ensure total coverage, smooth the chocolate and remove any excess.
- Step 7 – Roll in the chopped Almonds, place back onto the parchment. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.