- 4 large Apples (5 cups chopped)
- 1/3 Brown Sugar
- 1 TB Apple Pie Spice
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 12 ounces Hawaiian Bread (12 rolls)
- 4 TB melted butter
- 2 TB Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine chopped apples, brown sugar, apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, half and half and vanilla. Set aside.
- Cube Hawaiian bread.
- Spray 9×13 pan with nonstick spray
- Combine bread and apples in pan.
- Pour egg, vanilla and half and half mixture over bread and apples.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes until bubbling and the top is puffed up. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar. Pour over the top of the breakfast bake.
- Serve with syrup.