- 1 Tube of Refridgerator Biscuit, I use Grands if I have them or two of the smaller biscuits
- 1 Bag of Freezer Veggies, with corn, carrots, beans, and peas
- 1 can of Chicken
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Start by spraying a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Next, place your refrigerator biscuits in the muffin tin, spreading it up the sides so that it makes a cup of the chicken mixture. Use a medium bowl and mix together the freezer veggies, chicken and cream of chicken. Place a large scoop of the mixture in each biscuit. Cook at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Enjoy!
- You can use two chicken breasts cooked and diced up in place of the can chicken if you prefer. I use the can chicken because it’s so quick and easy, and after you bake these you really can’t tell a difference!
- If you’ve never purchased can chicken before, you can find it at the grocery store with the tuna. The cans are a bit larger than tuna cans so they stand out.