- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until “al dente” and then drain the water off.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the beef until browned.
- Place the ground beef in a bowl and mix the spaghetti sauce in.
- Next, add the cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese until well blended
- Spread the spaghetti in the dish and top with the meat mixture, I make two layers of each on top of each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Add the cheddar cheese and continue baking for about 15 minutes.