This post brought to you by Zyrtec. All opinions are 100% mine.
Allergies are a common problem in my family and something we have had learn to deal with over the years. My oldest son is allergic to everything from dogs to plants, he is always getting itchy and sneezing. Even when we were at the zoo this summer, he was sneezing around the giraffe, no pet giraffe for him!
I have terrible seasonal allergies and fall seems to be the worst time for me. I have yucky sinus headaches, sneezing with watery everything, not to mention the ALLERGY FACE™ that goes along with it. You know what I mean, the puffy and watery eyes, red nose, and all those lovely things that go along with allergies. Sometimes, it is a real challenge to pull myself together and look presentable in public!
We have found that ZYRTEC® works really well with making us feel better from all the nasty symptoms we get during allergy season but we also want to look good as well as feel good.
Here are a few tips on how to deal with the Allergy Face of allergy season
* Take your ZYRTEC® at bedtime, that way it is on board and working when you get up in the morning
* Use a cold pack to take swelling out of your eyes in the mornings
* Keep eyedrops on hand to use on red, blood shot eyes
* Concealer is your friend! It works great to cover up red nose, bags under the eyes and anything you need to “hide”
* Wear a fun lipstick or earrings to draw attention away from problem ALLERGY FACE™ areas
How do you deal with allergies and making yourself look beautiful during your ALLERGY FACE™ time? Do you have an secret beauty tips to share?
Be sure to Check out Zyrtec on Facebook to learn more about allergies.