- 2 Tubes Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Step 1 – Melt butter in a small sauce pan and add the garlic salt and Italian seasoning until it’s all mixed together well.
- Step 2 – Cut each Pillsbury Biscuit into quarters
- Step 3 – Pour the melted butter into a pie plate and place the cut Pillsbury biscuits in the butter to fill up the entire pie plate
- Step 4 – Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Step 5 – Flip the pie place upside down onto a tray or plate including the melted butter. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of the garlic bread. Enjoy!