Halloween is only a short couple weeks away so we’ve started to think about Halloween Crafts, Candy Corn Treat Ideas and all those delicious Pumpkin Recipes! With school parties and activities, I’m always looking for craft ideas for them so I thought I would pull together some cute and easy Halloween Crafts to share with you! These are adorable ideas so be sure to stop by and check them all out! Happy Halloween!
The Best Halloween Crafts For Kids
1. Popsicle Stick Frankenstein from Crafty Morning
2. Paper Plate Monster from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
3. Mummy Wrapped Cardboard Tubes from Dilly-Dali Art
4. Scissor Skill Pumpkins from NurtureStore
5. Ghosts in a Jar from Eighteen25
6. Halloween Monster Treat Bags from Crafts by Amanda
7. DIY Spider Lantern from Bitz & Giggles
8. Ghost Face T-Shirt from Artsy Momma
9. Easy Rolled Paper Pumpkin Craft from One Creative Mommy
10. Paper Plate Spiders from I Heart Crafty Things
11. Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins from A Night Owl Blog
12. Frankenstein Handprint Craft from MomDot
13. Water Color Resist Spider Web Art from I Heart Arts n Crafts
14. Craft Stick Spiderwebs from Crafts Unleashed..
15. Button Pumpkin from Adventure in a Box
Are you ready for Halloween? Be sure to check out a few more awesome round ups to get you in the Halloween mood!
More Halloween Awesomeness!