- 2 Bell Peppers, any color works for this
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Skim Milk you can use any milk for this
- 2 Asparagus Spears Cut into pieces
- Sprinkle of Feta Cheese I used the Tomato Basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Start by slicing your peppers in half, scoop out the seeds from the middle.
- Whip together the eggs and milk in a small bowl before mixing in the asparagus and feta cheese.
- Spoon into the bell peppers and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. (You could sprinkle another bit of feta cheese on top when they come out of the oven.)
- Note: You can use just about any other veggies in these, I like to use mushrooms and onions when I have them on hand. The more veggies you get into a meal the better!
- You could also use sausage or bacon crumbles in this if you didn’t want a vegetarian meal.