I know you’re probably thinking you can buy Essential Oils just about any place, the grocery store, Amazon, etc. But the truth is, not every Essential Oil is created the same! Most of them are not 100% Essential Oils and you can really smell the difference when you compare them to Young Living, which is what I use!
Why I Choose Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils are 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils. They set the standard for purity and authenticity. They carefully monitor every step of the production of their oils from Seed to Seal – from the time the first seed is planted to the time the bottle is sealed.
Lavender Oil Uses:
- Reduces anxiety and emotional stress
- Helps with the healing of burns (Just 10 drops per 1 ounce of aloe vera or oil will help to sooth the worst sunburn and bring rapid healing to dry skin, minor cuts and scraps.)
- Improves sleep (According to Axe.com…”A study on college students found that using lavender oil improved the overall quality of sleep by 60%. This included length of sleep, time it took to fall asleep, restfulness and reduced symptoms of insomnia. Another study published in the Journal of Alternative Complementary Medicine found that lavender oil showed immediate improvements on 5 men and 5 women who struggled with insomnia.)
- Reduces acne
- The antioxidants slow the aging process
- Great for eczema and psoriasis (For my eczema, I just mix lavender oil with coconut oil in 1:5 ratio. It really helps.)
- Helps to alleviate headaches (According to a study published in the European Journal of Neurology people struggling with migraine headaches saw a significant reduction in pain when they inhaled lavender oil for 15 minutes.)
Uses for Frankincense:
- “I put a dab just below my nose at night to make me.sleep like a baby, in my face cream and sometimes in a capsule. It’s my favorite oil now. Lavender is 2nd.” ~Donna D.
- “I use Frankincense on my face as part of my routine, diffuse it as a spiritual lift me up and place it on the bottoms of my feet to help keep me grounded when I’m stressed.” Sarah Brown
- “I put a drop of Frankincense on the crown of my head every morning. I can’t live without it. It stabilizes my mood and helps me be grateful so I can go out and be the best version of myself.” Lori Boyce
- “With a couple drops warmed and applied to my face I sleep like a baby.” Joan Grove
- “Just one drop on a wet cotton ball with my toner helps to lift off leftover dirt and makeup and skin feels so soft!!” Anne S.
- “I will also enjoy playing with my young twin granddaughters who smell DELICIOUS with their daily anointing of coconut oil and Frankincense! They are always so happy and calm!” Martha
How to Buy Young Living Essential Oils
Become a Wholesale Member to get the best deal on your oils. Keep reading for benefits of wholesale membership, my free gifts to you and monthly promotions from Young Living.
Benefits of a Wholesale Membership
- 24% off retail prices
- No required selling (just agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR (that’s just a couple bottles of oil)
- No required monthly minimum purchase
- Like a wholesale buying club – similar to Costco or Sam’s (but you don’t pay extra for the membership – your first order applies to the $50 per year minimum to qualify for wholesale membership)
- Comes with a LIFETIME membership
- Qualify for the Premium Starter Kit – the best deal with Young Living. Get $300 worth of essential oils and other goodies for just $160. Retail customer do not qualify for this deal
When you sign up to become a Wholesale Member you can choose an enrollment kit to get started with Young Living Essentials. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit
Here’s what’s included in the Premium Starter Kit ($300 retail value but wholesale members can get it for JUST $160):
How to Sign Up as a Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the Sign-Up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 11441623 for sponsor and 11441623 for enroller.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER). You are NOT required to enroll in this program. This is a rewards program to earn money to pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’.