- 1 Package (24 count) Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Red Food Coloring
- Cool Whip
- 5 Crushed Candy Canes
- Step 1 – Fill your muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Step 2 – Take one Pillsbury Sugar Cookie and place in the cupcake liner, you might need to spread it out a bit so it fills the liner
- Step 3 – Bake for 12 minutes in a 350 oven
- Step 4 – While the crust is baking mix the cheesecake together by mixing the cream cheese and sour cream until it is light and fluffy.
- Step 5 – Add the egg, peppermint extract and salt and mix well.
- Step 6 – Add in the crushed candy canes (I saved a little back to garnish on top)
- Step 7 – After the Crust comes out of the oven, immediately add 2 Tablespoons to the top of each one.
- Step 8 – Place them back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are set.
- Step 9 – After they have cooled top with the whipped cream and candy cane. Enjoy!