- 2 Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 1 Package of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower and Sweet Potato
- 1 Package of Frozen Stir Fry Veggies
- 2 Tablespoons Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cut your uncooked chicken into pieces.
- Step 2 – Heat a skillet with 1 tablespoon Sesame oil over medium heat before adding the chicken. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes before pushing it to the side of the pan.
- Step 3 – Add another tablespoon of Sesame oil to the pan.
- Step 4 – Add the veggies, cover the pan for 5 minutes before mixing the chicken and veggies together.
- Step 5 – Stir in the Green Giant Riced Cauliflower and Sweet Potato and the stir fry sauce. Cook for another 4-5 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.