- 10 oz. dry penne pasta
- Ken’s Garlic Parmesan Dressing (I use about 1/2 cup in the entire salad)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce(preferably romaine hearts or the center portion)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled then diced
- 1-pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup freshly, finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought croutons (optional)
- Cook pasta in salted water according to directions on package.
- Drain and rinse just briskly so noodles don’t stick then let cool.
- Add lettuce, pasta, chicken and half of the tomatoes to a salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over top, sprinkle in half of the parmesan and toss to evenly coat.
- Top with remaining half of the tomatoes, the croutons, and the remaining parmesan and serve immediately.