- 8 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- 5 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Pound Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Asparagus, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Step 2 – Cook the pasta according to package directions
- Step 3 – Melt 3 Tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat
- Step 4 – Add the garlic salt, mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 5 minutes or until browned
- Step 5 – Add the Chicken to the mushroom mix, stir and remove from heat
- Step 6 – Melt the rest of the butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Step 7 – Whist in the flour and slowly add the chicken broth, mix well until combined
- Step 8 – Increase the heat to medium high and bring to a simmer, cook for 2 minutes before adding the cream
- Step 9 – After the sauce begins to simmer again, reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer on low, stir constantly for 10 minutes.
- Step 10 – Season with salt and pepper
- Step 11 – Place the pasta in a 9×13 baking dish and spread the chicken mixture over, last pour the sauce over everything and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Step 12 – Bake for 20 minutes, stir and serve with bread!