- 1 package Campbell’s Chipotle Chicken Sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1 can Pinto beans
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 can Corn
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Cook diced chicken in a pan over medium heat.
- After Chicken is thoroughly cooked, add the Campbell’s Sauce.
- Cook for five minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn, onion without draining into a pot and cook on medium heat.
- Add the Chicken and continue to good for 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving add the Chips, sour cream and cheese on top.
- This can also be put in the slow cooker and left on low all day.