Here is a fun Christmas activity craft that the kids can make and also play with. I found some colored craft sticks at the dollar store and they worked great for this fun Holiday Craft Stick Puzzle.
Christmas is right around the corner so we are in full swing at The Taylor House with crafts, goodies and gift ideas to share with you! We have our first celebration the first week of December so we started preparing early this year! Be sure to check back often to find the new ideas!
How to Make a Christmas Activity Craft Stick Puzzle for Kids
What you need:
Craft Sticks (This works better with the wider craft sticks)
Holiday Puzzle Printable
Crayons or Markers (optional)
Glue or glue stick
What you do:
1. Print out the Holiday Puzzle Printable
2. You have the option of using the color picture, or you can color the picture to be used for your puzzle.
3. Cut around the picture, making the height small enough to fit onto the craft sticks.
4. Lay out the craft sticks across the picture and make tiny pencil marks where you will need to cut.
5. Cut the picture into strips that will fit on the craft sticks.
6. Glue the strips onto each craft stick
That’s it. Now you have a fun holiday puzzle that the kids can enjoy over and over. They can even make some to give as gifts for the classroom or whatever.
This cute little puzzle also fits nicely in your purse and will be fun to do while waiting for food at a restaurant.
You can easily do this craft with other pictures the kids color or with a family photo! This would make a cute little stocking stuffer for kids or even a classroom project! There are so many different ways you can use this craft!
Be sure to check out more Easy Christmas ideas on our Pinterest Board!