Biting into a Classic Egg Salad filled croissant is probably one of the best feelings in the world. Add a slice of lettuce and you’ll be in nostalgia heaven!
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- First, start by hard boiling your eggs.
- If cooking eggs on the stove top, place eggs in a single layer in the saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil.
- Once water is boiling, remove from heat and cover for 17 minutes.
- Peel hard boiled eggs and place in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, salt, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Use a potato masher to combine all the ingredients. You decide how chunky you like YOUR egg salad!