- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Chocolate Frosting – I used store bought
- 2 Cups Cocoa Puffs
- Mix together the 1 cup of melted butter and the 2 cups of sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients except the Cocoa Puffs.
- Combine the butter mixture with the dry ingredients and till they mixed together. Fold in 1 1/2 Cups Cocoa puffs into the brownie mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After the brownies have cooled, frost with the chocolate frosting and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of Cocoa Puffs.