- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Instructions on How to Make Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your cookie sheet with Silpat or parchment paper.
- Step 2 – In a stand mixer, beat together the coconut oil, brown sugar and sugar until it’s fluffy.
- Step 3 – Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each egg added.
- Step 4 – Mix in the vanilla.
- Step 5 – Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Step 6 – Slowly add the flour mixture to the coconut oil mix.
- Step 7 – Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Step 8 – Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the cookie sheet and let cool on a wire stand. Enjoy!