- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Package of Tater Tot’s (I get the seasoned Tot’s)
- Step 1 – I cook my burger and onion in the skillet before I put it in the Crockpot, but I know others who put it in raw and let it cook there.
- Step 2 – Grease the bottom of the Crockpot and layer in your Tater Tot’s
- Step 3 – Mix together the Burger, Cream of Mushroom, Milk and Cheese and pour over top of the Tater Tot’s.
- Step 4 – I toss about a cup of cheese on top of the Hamburger mixture.
- Step 5 – Cook on low for about 2-3 hours.