It’s almost Halloween! Can you believe it? What do you’re kids like to dress up as, something scary or funny? Knowing my boys they’ll want to be some kind of ninja off a video game they love. They’re very predictable when it comes to Halloween. Nothing too scary.
My little guy still has the school parade to walk in with his costume on but the older boy is starting to think he may be too old for Halloween. Last year he and his friends decided to just hand out candy and of course that turned into scaring kids and eating LOTS of the candy. Boys!
I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of the cutest DIY Halloween Costumes that I could find from across the web. These are awesome! I LOVE how creative people are, if only my boys could dress as cookies THEN I could help them.
Check out these awesome DIY Halloween Costumes Ideas!
15 DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES IDEAS
1. Alfred Hitchcocks “The Birds” Costume from Andrea’s Notebook
2. Despicable Me Minion Costume from One Creative Housewife
3. Edward Scissorhands from Instructables
4. Zombie Baby from Costume Works
5. Where’s Waldo? from Repeat Crafter Me
6. Minecraft Steve from Morena’s Corner
7. Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa from Mitch and Mickey
8. Scooby Doo Family Costumes from Yellow Pear Blog
9. Shark Attack from The Fickle Pickle
10. Harry Potter Costume from At Home in The Northwest
11. Lighting Stike Couples Costume from Julie Ann Art
12. Popcorn Costume from This Place is Now a Home
13. Raggedy Ann from Pretty Little Life
14. Rainbow Brite and Twink from Pink Suede Shoe
15. No Sew Olaf Costume from Desert Chica
How cute are these? Really gives some inspiration for creating a unique Halloween Costume this year! What are your kids planning to be? Do you make their costume or buy it? I’d love to hear!