- Ready-made pie crust (to make this pie extra quick, you can also opt for the ready-made pie crust that’s already in mini-pie sizes)
- Flour for rolling
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If you decide to make your own mini-pie shapes: on a surface covered with flour, roll out your pie crust. Cut out 2-inch circles (with a cookie cutter) of the rolled-out dough and place each pie circle in a muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix blueberries, cornstarch, sugar, and lemon. Fill each pie crust with your blueberry mixture and dot it with butter.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes or until pie crust is golden. Be sure the pies are cool and set before taking them out of the muffin tin.