You know, there are a lot of recipes on the Internet that claim to be easy. However, these Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are so delicious in every way possible, plus they are easy to make. The chocolate chips are literally the perfect layer within the bars.
- 1 1/2 Cup Quick Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Can Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the Oatmeal, Flour, Soda, Brown Sugar, and Salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted butter and mix until crumbly.
- Press 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Next, mix together 1/3 cup melted butter, can of Sweet Condensed Milk, and chocolate chips until smooth and pour over the top of the oatmeal crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture across the top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.