Hi, everyone! Yes, I have another cupcake recipe! Are you surprised? Not really, I’m sure!
Over the last couple weeks I have shared some easy cupcake recipes that require very simple ingredients and steps to make a twist on a plain and normal cupcake.
Today we have a Peanut Butter Cupcake version that is such an easy way to jazz up your cupcakes. It’s no secret that my boys love all desserts peanut butter so they loved this cupcake idea.
The cupcakes that we have made over the last weeks have been a normal store bought boxed cupcake mix with frosting and some kind of topping to make the cupcakes cute and unique. So, making a fun and adorable dessert does not need to be time consuming or require lots of fancy ingredients. It can be as easy as adding cherry’s and sprinkles to make your cupcake look like an ice cream soda cupcake.
I love making these type of desserts for my family! Be sure to check out our 35 Best Cupcake Recipes Ideas.
How to make an easy Peanut Butter Cupcake
Making these peanut butter cupcakes are so easy and the ingredients are easy to find at any store.
- Boxed Cupcake Mix of your choice
- Frosting ( I always use Cool Whip Frosting)
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate sauce for drizzle
- Bake your cupcakes according to the box directions.
- Let the cupcakes cool before you frost them.
- Top with your peanut butter and chocolate chips, Reese’s or peanut butter topping of your choice!
- Add a little chocolate drizzle to make them pretty.
What are your favorite cupcake toppings? Do you always add something fun and tasty to make your cupcakes special? I would love to hear about your ideas!
Other Cupcake Recipes at The Taylor House