One of the places I need to focus on cleaning and organizing the spring is my fridge! Food Blogging brings some problems like having a LOT of food around ALL the time and my fridge quickly gets out of control and turns into a disaster. We have 10 Easy Tips to Organize the fridge for you today, I can’t wait to try several of these!
10 Easy Tips to Organize The Fridge
1. I love how the fridge from First Home Love Life, using containers and bins helps keep everything in the correct place and your family knows right where to find things.
2. Try using a small basket in the door to keep your eggs handy, I love how this red basket really stands out in Raising Up Rubies fridge!
3. Give your Fridge a nice updated look with DIY Fridge Mats that make wiping up messes simple. The Grant Life shows you how to make your own set with some simple steps!
4. Create an easy and accessible are for school lunch and snack items for kids to grab on their own. it will really help make mornings and after school snack time run smoother!
5. Use a Lazy Susan or turntable in the fridge, it will help you reach items in the back and they won’t end up getting lost and turn into scary science experiments.
6. Use that awkward space under the meat and cheese drawer to store your wine bottles, see how Two Twenty One shows you how!
7. I love the idea of using Wax Paper in your fridge drawers and shelves, if they get messy you can throw it away and start again!
8. If you’re using bins and baskets be sure to use labels so your family also knows where to find things or put things back. I love the BHG FREE Printable labels and use them on so many different things around the house.
9. If you have a bottom drawer freezer, you know it’s not always easy to find what you’re looking for. Things fall to the bottom and are never seen again, until you decide to deep clean every spring. Check out our post on How to organize a Bottom Drawer freezer for a few ideas!
10. Keep a list a list handy near the fridge so you can jot down things you run out of them, you’ll know exactly what you need to pick up next time you’re out shopping.