This post brought to you by PERK. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Minnesota winter has been long, cold and messy! There is an unbelievable amount of snow and dirt in my car not to mention it really doesn’t smell all that great either. The air is musty but it’s entirely too cold to clean out the cars like they really need.
To freshen up the car a bit I tried the new PERK vent air freshener and it made a world of difference. There are three difference fragrances that I tried including: Golden Vanilla, Lush Valley and New Car. My favorite was the Golden Vanilla, it smelled just like vanilla ice cream!
After just a few minutes of placing the PERK Vent Wrap in my car, it smelled so much better! Plus, they are very discreet so I didn’t have something big hanging from my rear view mirror. If you didn’t know the PERK vent wrap was in the vent, you would never notice it!
Benefits of PERK Vent Wrap:
• NEW vent air freshener that is discreet when placed on the vent
• NEW StediScent® technology delivers fragrance that is just right!
• Individually wrapped packs hold in the fragrance until you are ready to release it
• Easy to use – nothing to pull, click or put together – just slide it onto the vent blade and go!
• Unique design
o Doesn’t block air flow
o Allows vent to function as intended (vent can be adjusted with product on it unlike other vent air fresheners)
• No liquid to leak or spill
• 4 pack = 60 days of fragrance (around 2 full weeks of fragrance per Vent Wrap)
• Great fragrances (revitalizing Lush Valley, cool Absolute Zero, delicious Golden Vanilla, fresh Clean Laundry, and smooth New Car)
I’m so excited to be giving away one winner a 6 Month supply of PERK Vent wraps! Simply fill out the entry for below and be sure to Like PERK on Facebook for more great deals!