Check out this delicious Garlic Butter Zoodles recipe. Low carb and so yummy, you’ll want to make it again and again.
- 3–4 zucchini/squash, peeled or unpeeled
- 2 T. Butter
- ¾ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grab yourself a spiral cutter first, invest in one that has a guard. The little handheld versions are inexpensive but you are either gonna waste ⅓ of your veggie or cut off your fingertip…trust me.
- Use your spiralizer to cut all your squash into noodles by just turning it on the blade.
- Next add butter, zucchini, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a large pan over medium heat and saute until noodles begin to soften.
- Stir often to distribute your butter and seasonings over the noodles. Continue cooking until they have reached your desired tenderness.
- Transfer zoodles to a strainer and press with a wooden spoon to remove most of the excess water.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh parmesan or feta cheese on top to finish it off, just a sprinkle is a great contrast to the flavor of the veggies.