· This is a sponsored post on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
Sometimes getting kids to enjoy the foods and drinks that they “should” consume isn’t always easy. I admit that I make a lot of goodies around our house, and there are times when the fruits and veggies are a little less than they should be. My kids usually don’t pick veggies over brownies unless the the fruit/veggie comes in a yummy way.
I decided to have a little Juice sampling party for my family because I found that Bolthouse Farms has some pretty amazing products where my boys could get some vitamins and minerals in a different and delicious form.
What Flavors We Tried
- 100%Carrot Juice
- Carrot Orange
- Mango Ginger Carrot
- Amazing Mango
- Multi V Goodness Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Vanilla Chai Tea
- Mocha Cappuccino
- Green Goodness Smoothie
Everyone really seemed to enjoy Bolthouse Farms juices, but there was a clear favorite from everyone. The Strawberry Parfait Breakfast Smoothie, which contains 10 grams of Protein and 21 Vitamins and Minerals. I have had a bottle beside my computer while I was working all week. It’s really yummy and healthy!
Making this into a juicing party so my kids thought it was fun and didn’t complain about trying out new products was a great idea! I’m not sure they would have normally given these a chance but having a party where they had the chance to taste test and pick their favorites made it fun for them. It worked really well!
Now through December 31st, anyone who
1) Snaps a pic of a Bolthouse Farms bottle or ad,
2) Uploads it to their public Instagram account, and
3) Tags the photo with #CarrotFarmers and #GotCoupon will get a $1.50 off coupon from @BolthouseFarms in the comments field.
Who is Bolthouse Farms?
Information about Bolthouse Farms
- Bolthouse Farms products are juiced by a bunch of carrot farmers—they not only grow carrots, but also make delicious fruit and vegetable juices. They’ve combined 95 years of farming expertise with creativity and innovation. The results: high-quality products made with as much of fresh thinking as fresh ingredients.
- They grow it, you gulp it.
- Bolthouse Farms are inspiring the Fresh Revolution to change the way people think about and use fresh fruits and veggies—a force of nature!
- Bolthouse Farms features 30+ beverages, ranging from carrot juice and carrot juice blends, to breakfast smoothies and protein shakes, and even seasonal holiday treats!
Do you have fun ways to get your kids to eat fruits and veggies or to introduce them to your kids without them having an instant sour face and assume they won’t like them? I’d love to hear!